Comms and PR services designed around you
My comms and PR services are designed around my clients. I help clients communicate effectively, with purpose and value, to audiences both internally and externally.
Everything I do is strategic, informed by research, insight and planning.
Clients say I am “highly effective, repeatedly producing work which is better than we might have imagined”.
I understand the investment of your budget in public relations needs to deliver a return, in terms of timing, resource and impact. That’s why I have developed bespoke packages which suit my clients, their needs and their budgets.
- Your channels, methods and impact
- Your audience profiles
- Customer journeys and experiences
- Working with senior practitioners and privately being an advisor on challenges and opportunities
- On how to shift from traditional PR thinking to a modern and integrated approach
- On organisational change, including internal and external strategies
- On mergers and acquisitions
- On relevant techniques for internal/multi-group engagement e.g. social networking
- On how to integrate different elements of PR, marketing and digital
- A strategy day with you, looking at insights, business plans and creating a strategy for your brand
- Coaching with individuals, learning new skills or brushing up on existing skills
- Opportunities for brand positioning
- Opportunities for collaboration
- Informed strategies and plans
- Data and insight reports
- Training sessions and workshops for teams, stakeholders and volunteers
- Work plans across paid, earned, shared and owned ‘media’
- Strategic events and corporate
- Brand experiences
- Various brand ‘tools’
- At conferences
- To your board and present strategic plans and budgets
- To your PR and comms teams
- With you via Skype call to brainstorm and discuss challenges and opportunities
- To my network and harness the power of community
I also talk with clients a lot before we decide on the best approach, so if there is something you’d like to work together on, not listed above, let me know.