Calling all Glasgow SMEs!
Three of Scotland’s top PR professionals, all Fellows of the CIPR, have collaborated to develop a pop-up marketing workshop.
It aims to equip small businesses with the skills to do some basic PR and marketing for themselves. We recognise not all businesses have big budgets!
Aura’s Chief, Laura Sutherland, has joined with Catalyst Communications’ Alison Arnot and Zude PR’s Dave Sawyer (biogs below) to deliver three different one-hour workshops, each run on a one-to-one basis.
1. Strategy by Alison
2. Platforms and channels by Laura
3. Free online tools by Dave
On 26th January this pilot session will be held in Glasgow and it’s expected to be fully booked. Enquire now to ensure you supercharge your marketing in 2016 and add value to your bottom line!
As a special introductory offer, we’re putting the whole package together for £300 inc VAT!
Enquiries to email@example.com in the first instance.
Alison Arnot BA(Hons) MSc FCIPR, Director, Catalyst Communications
Multi-award winning PR director Alison Arnot has an established track record promoting organisations and protecting their reputation in difficult times.
Currently working with high profile clients in business, finance, education and leisure, she’s also a CIPR Accredited Practitioner and top rated trainer.
Alison’s 1 hour workshop:
- Plan and set your SMART marketing and PR objectives
- Clearly define your marketing proposition
- Identify, segment and prioritise your audiences
- Develop different marketing messages for your target customers
- Set the groundwork for the strategy you’ll develop over the course of the day
About Laura – click here
Laura’s 1 hour workshop:
- Using your audience segmentation we’ll identify which platforms and channels they use
- Learn about the many platforms and their differences
- Using your messages developed, we’ll look to see how we change the tone, content and appearance of the messages per platform and channel
- Learn how audiences use each platform differently and how this marries with their ‘typical’ audience
- Learn how to have an overview and how to plan your content and channels
David has worked as a PR consultant for 19 years, the last 15 of which in Glasgow.
A multi-award-winning public relations specialist (including one from the United Nations), David set up his own business two years ago, after five years as Glasgow office head of international PR consultacy Weber Shandwick.
Now, David helps small to medium-sized businesses in Scotland and across the UK sell more through the right mix of SEO, PR, content and social media marketing.
A family man with two young children, David spends any spare time running.
Dave’s 1 hour workshop:
- Learn how PR, SEO, content marketing and social media marketing fit together in 2016
- Find out how good your website is
- Pinpoint how easily customers can find your website online
- Get a tour of five free online tools to supercharge your digital marketing
- Takeaway three digital PR tips for your business