Laura Sutherland FCIPR Chart.PR
Director of Aura, Founder of PRFest and Founder of the Scottish PR Collective
Playing my part in public relations, a £13 billion industry (UK)
- I continue to support the public relations industry and help drive modernisation by being an elected member of the CIPR’s Council.
- In 2016 I founded the annual event, PRFest, the world’s only festival dedicated to public relations. PRFest supports professional development for senior PR and comms practitioners and is a safe place to debate, discuss, share and collaborate.
- In 2017 I launched the Scottish PR Collective, which sees 10 independent practitioners come together to support each other, share learnings, collaborate on business opportunities and represent a community of practitioners who share the same ethics and values.
- This year, I am a guest lecturer at the University of West of Scotland talking about PR strategy, business and brand.
- I co-wrote a best practice skills guide for the CIPR, discussing the ethics of paid and earned media, which was subsequently launched as part of the CIPR’s Ethics Festival in 2016.
- Other industry initiatives include leading a group of practitioners from across the world to review AMEC’s new integrated evaluation framework on behalf of the PRCA and contributing to the second PRStack book.
Connect with me personally:
Laura Sutherland on LinkedIn.
Laura Sutherland on Twitter.
Laura Sutherland on Instagram.